corn, green pepper, chillies basil - growing in the garden

17 march 2011
On Tuesday evening, 15 March 2011, I harvested carrots, basil, chillies, corn and a green pepper. This was all that I needed for dinner that night. I have lots of green peppers, spinach carrots some and different herbs currently growing in the garden. I lost out on some of the corn cobs because I was unsure of when to harvest. My guess is they were ready about 2 month ago, but when I wanted to pick them my husband said no it is not ready yet..
Lesson learnt…do not listen to hubby.

I have planted broccoli, peas, cauliflower and Brussels sprouts seeds in trays. Beets and garlic I have planted directly into the garden and am waiting with bated breath to see if the beets are going to germinate or at least produce. Since I have been sowing beetroot, not one beet has grown to maturity.

No comments:

Post a Comment